The instrument is made as per T0622 and ASTM D1665 Asphalt Engler Viscosity Test (Engler Viscometer Method) in the industrial standard of People’s Republic of China JTG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering, the national standard of People’s Republic of China GB/T 266 Standard Test Method for Engler Viscosity of Petroleum Products and the enterprise standard of Shanghai municipality Q/YXYY11 WNE-1A Engler Viscometer. It is suitable to determine ratio between the time used by an asphalt sample or other petroleum products sample flowing out of Engler viscometer under a certain temperature and volume, and that of distilled water flowing out of Engler viscometer at 25 ℃. The ratio is the Engler viscosity of asphalt or other petroleum products.
Notification: The temperature of distilled water and the capacity of receiving flask may be different for other petroleum products measurement.
I. Main technical features
1. The instrument is composed of tester and temperature controller. Desktop structure.Both of inner and outer crucible adopt stainless materials.Inner crucible has been specially processed.The smooth finish corresponds with the test requirements.
2. PID temperature controller. The parameters set is convenient. The temperature control precision is high.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Standard water value: 51±1 s (Water temperature 20±0.1 ℃; 200 ml; It can be converted into water value at 25±0.1 ℃, 50 ml)
2. Temperature range: 0℃～100℃
3. Temperature control accuracy: ±0.1℃
4. Thermometer: In accordance with T0622
5. Flask: 100 ml
6. Inner container: Made of stainless steel
7. Power of heater: 550 W
8. Timer accuracy: 1/100 s
9.Outline dimension:200㎜×200㎜×400㎜(L×W×H,without temperature controller)
1.Receiving flask: (200ml) 2 pieces
2.Engler thermometer: 0～60℃,scale mark 0.5℃ 1 piece
3.Engler thermometer: 50～110℃,scale mark 0.5℃ 1 piece
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong