This instrument is used to determine the temperature which a bitumen tends to break rather to flow when cooled and stressed as per standards GB/T 4510 and JTG E20-2011. It can do three tests at the same time in the same environment and calculate the average value. The cooling rate is controlled by computer.
I. Main technical features
It is controlled by microcomputer. The cooling rate is controlled automatically. It automatically timing to bend samples. The test data is shown on the colored LCD and outputted by built-in printer.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz
3. Cooling rate: (1±0. 5)℃/min
4. Temperature measuring range: -30℃～25℃
5. Temperature measuring error: ±0. 5℃
7. Test samples: It can determine 3 samples at the same time.
Note: We can customize the breaking point tester with measuring range: -40℃～25℃
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong