This instrument is designed and made as per industrial standard T 0702-2011 and ASTM D6926 in JTG E20-2011 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering.
I. Main technical features
1. Floor type structure. Composed of mechanical drive and control instrument. The mechanical drive is composed of motor, reducer and chain drive.
2. Single chip microcomputer control the electric circuit. The times value can be selected from 0 to 999 times at will. It will do compaction according to preset times. It will stop, cut off power and motor automatically.
3. It equips a safe control rod. It will ensure the compaction head not lowering down when the mould being installed or taken out.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Hammer 1: 4536g±9g
2. Hammer 2: 10210g±10g
3. Fall of Hammer: 457. 2mm±1. 5mm；
4. Mould 1: Suitable for Φ101. 6mm×63. 5mm
5. Mould 2: Suitable for Φ152. 4mm×95. 3mm
6. Compaction speed: (60±5) times/min
7. Compaction times: (0～999)times
III. Optional accessory
1. Special note: The accessories of the instrument are configured according to the instrument model purchased by the user.
2. Asphalt mixture blender: SYD-F02-20 automatic asphalt mixture blender(recommended)
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong