The instrument is designed and made as per T0735-2011 “Asphalt Content Test in Bituminous Mixtures (Combustion Furnace Method)” in JTG E20-2011 Standard Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixtures for Highway Engineering. The instrument can determine asphalt content rapidly, correctly, safely and reliably. And it is suitable to determine the asphalt content of the bituminous mixtures. It is also used to analysis the asphalt mixtures after the combustion.
The instrument is also as per requirements of ASTM D6307-98 and AASHTO T308-99.
I. Main technical features
1. Using single chip microcomputer and high precision electronic balance to test and control, it is easy to operate.
2. The single chip microcomputer and high precision electronic balance are used to measure the weight change of the sample, and the end point of the test can be accurately determined according to the preset stable value of the test.
3. Adopting the new furnace structure, the heating speed is fast and the test time is short.
4. The new appearance design makes the furnace body beautiful. The furnace body and the balance case are positioned accurately to ensure that the center of the sample is in the center of the balance.
5. The rapid, accurate, safe and reliable determination of asphalt content can meet the requirements of continuous mass production and highway supervision and inspection in the mixing plant.
6. The test report will be printed automatically after the test
II. Main technical specifications
1. Max. sample weight: 4000g
2. Recommended sample weight: (1000~2000) g
3. Balance range: 12kg
4. Balance accuracy: 0.1g
5.Combustion chamber maximum temperature: 800℃
6. Test precision: 0.01%
7. Power supply: AC (380±7%) V, 50Hz, three-phase five-wire system
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong