Color light box can accommodate up to 6 light sources. The consistency of the light sources in all Tilo Colour Assessment Cabinets gives excellent viewing conditions for reliable colour critical decisions under consistent lighting.
TILO LB-P60(6) color matching light box can be applied to the industries that need to perform color difference testing as follows: as the premiere designer and manufacturer of color matching instrument products for the Graphic arts, Photographic, Textile, Dyeing, Packaging, Printing, Leather, Inks, Knitwear, Plastic, Automotive and Ceramics industries.
1. TILO Color light box render color more accurately. With 6 different light sources (D65, TL84, CWF, TL83, F, UV), which can detect the metamerism.
2. Meets or exceeds major international standards for visual color evaluation including: ASTM D1729, ISO3664, DIN, ANSI and BSI.
3. Easy to operate by using individual switches for each light source.
4. Elapsed time meter for tracking optimal lamp replacement.
5. Automatically alternating among light sources.
6. No warm-up time or flickering which insures quick and reliable color judgment.
7. Economic power consumption and low heat generation for high light efficiency.
8. The dimension can be made by customized.
Configured light sources
color viewing box
D65, TL84, UV, F, CWF, TL83
Specification of Light Sources
Color viewing booths application
International standard Artificial Daylight
Applied to stores in Europe, Japan and China
(Cool White Fluorescent) American Standard
"Sun-setting Light Yellow" incandescent light source (imitation of sunset)
Viewing under ultraviolet light to detect and evaluate optical brighteners or fluorescent pigments
Applied to stores in Europe
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong