This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point - Pensky-Martens closed cup method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
I. Main technical features
1. The instrument is complete, and users only need to equip with gas or other civilian combustible gas to carry out the test.
2. The heating power is continuously adjustable.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz.
2. Heating device:(1) The furnace is silicon carbide material. Power is 600W.
(2) The heating power is adjustable from 0 W to 600W.
3. Heating rate: Procedure A: (5～6)℃/min, Procedure B:(1～1.5)℃/min.
4. Stirring device:(1) Stirring motor: Driving mode: flexible shaft, Shaft size: 8mm×40mm
5. Stirring rate: Procedure A: (90～120)RPM, Procedure B: (250±10) RPM
6. Oil cup: (1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm～50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm～56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm～34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil: about 70ml
7. Igniting source: Pipeline coal gas, Liquid gas
8. Ambient temperature:≤ 15~35℃
9. Relative humidity:≤ 85％
10.Maximum power consumption:650W
11. Dimensions: 340mm × 330mm × 380mm (length × width × height);
12. Net weight: 9kg.
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong