This instrument is designed and manufactured as per standards GB/T 261-2008 Determination of Flash Point - Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Method and ASTM D93 Standard Test Method for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to make determination of the closed cup flash point of the petroleum products.
I. Main technical features
1.The heating power is continuously adjustable. The power is shown visually by voltmeter. The temperature control mode is advanced and reasonable.
2.Operation is easy. Test results are precise. The stainless-steel table board is beautiful and easy to clean.
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC (220±10%) V, 50Hz.
2. Heating device: The heating power is continuously adjustable from 0 W to 600W.
4. Heating method: manual adjustment;
5. Stirring method: Mechanical transmission stirring;
4. Stirring rate: Procedure A: (90～120) RPM, Procedure B: (250±10) RPM
5. Oil cup: (1) Inner diameter: 50.7mm～50.8mm.
(2) Depth: 55.7mm～56.0mm
(3) The scribed line depth of capacity of testing oil: 33.9mm～34.3mm.
(4) Capacity of testing oil: about 70ml
6. Igniting device: Pipeline coal gas, Liquid gas
7. Thermometers: Mercury-in-glass thermometer. Specifications are as below:
(1) Scale -5℃～110℃, division 0.5℃.
(2) Scale 20℃～150℃, division 1℃.
(3) Scale 90℃～370℃, division 2℃.
8. Ambient temperature: ≤ (15～35)℃
9. Relative humidity: ≤ 85％
10.Maximum power consumption:650W
11. Dimensions: 370mm × 320mm × 300mm (length × width × height);
12. Net weight: 7kg.
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong