The instrument is designed and made as per GB/T4507 Standard Test Method for Softening Point of Petroleum Asphalt of national standard of People’s Republic of China, T0608 Asphalt Softening Point Test (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus) in the Industrial Standard of People’s Republic of China JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering and ASTM D36 Standard Test Method for Softening of Bitumen (Ring-and-Ball Apparatus). It is suitable to determine softening point of petroleum asphalt, coal pitch, liquid petroleum asphalt, and various asphalts. It can be widely used for asphalt manufacturing companies, highway and bridge construction companies, relative colleges and universities, and scientific research institutes.
I. Main technical features
1. This instrument adopts microcomputer to control the test. Automatically stir, linear heating, automatically detect the result, automatically print test result.
2. The beaker adopts high temperature resisting glass material. The sizes of steel ring and ball can meet standards.
3. Small desktop structure. LCD display. Light touch panel. It can determine two samples at a time. Easy to use and results reliable.
4. Equips a RS-323C port. Can communicate with PC
II. Main technical specifications
1. Power supply: AC 220V (Allowable error-5%～+10%), 50 Hz;
2. Measurement range:
(1) Heating medium: distilled water 5 ℃～80℃(softening point ≦80 ℃)
(2) Heating medium: glycerin 32℃～160℃(softening point >80 ℃)
3. Temperature resolution: 0. 01 ℃
4. Heating rate: it will be adjusted to 5. 0±0. 5 ℃/ min automatically after three minutes
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong