Main Technical Parameters:
l Detection matrix (multi-matrix): sample analysis of Fe, Al, Cu, Ni, Co, Mg, Ti, Zn, Pb, Sn, Ag and other metals and their alloys
l Analysis channel (multi-channel): 45 channels
l Analysis wave band (wide range): 160nm ~ 650nm
l Detection time (short): according to different sample types, generally less than 30 seconds
l Optical room (fine constant-temperature): 38 °C ± 0.2 °C
l Power supply: single-phase power with protection grounding. Voltage: 220VAC, Frequency: 50Hz, Service power: 1.8KVA
l Environmental conditions: operating temperature: 10-30 °C, Storage Temperature: 0-45 °C, Humidity: ≤ 85%
1. 750 mm focal length grating, Pa-based - Runge devices, high vacuum, high resolution and high sensitivity;
2. Its electronic system adopts cage of international standard, high integrated circuit design with low failure rate;
3. The excitation source frequency can be adjusted between 150/600Hz, different excitation parameters can be chosen based on different samples to achieve the best results;
4. Solid auxiliary electrode of excitation light source to avoid jamming and improve the stability of the excitation light source, adjusting-free;
5. In the process of exciting samples, it is unnecessary for water cooling on the station and it can conduct continuous analysis;
6. Multi-element automatic tracing, can quickly analyze the deviation of each element to base one;
7. Automatic adjusting of computers to negative pressure of 8 channels, which greatly improves channel utilization and the application of the best linear range of analysis spectral lines and reduces the number of channels used in the process so as to cut the cost.
8. Overall constant-temperature ensures normal operation of the instrument, and reduces demands on the environment.
9. Using high-precision linear motor for slit scanning with high speed and high accuracy;
10. Made of aluminum alloy and with vacuum chamber;
11. Anti-seismic design of spectroscopy room, for instance, using dynamic installation for optical components such as grating and slit to achieve high stability;
12. Built-in light in spectroscopy room to improve the stability of photomultiplier, eliminate dead time, promote noise ratio and extend its service life.
13. With software systems of different languages to .meet the requirements of different countries.
14. Database system is set of the computer software, which facilitates the data query and print of measurement data, and enables data transmission through remote network, convenient and quick.
1. Optical system
Structure: Par type - Runge
Grating: radius of curvature: 750mm
Characterization density: 2400 lines / mm
Characterization area: 30 × 50mm2
Blazed wavelength (first-grade): 300nm
Linear dispersion: 0.55nm/mm
Entrance slit width: 20μm
Exit slit width: 50μm/75μm
Photomultiplier tube: diameter: 28mm, 10-grade side tube, fused silica or glass enclosure
Allowable channel: 45
Partial constant-temperature of spectrometer: 38 °C ± 0.2 °C
2. Vacuum measurement and control
Automatic control of vacuum valves ensures vacuum stability of the spectroscopy room, improves the stability of the optical system and minimize the pollution of oil vapor to light room.
Programmable vacuum system ensures vacuum and reduce the running time of vacuum pump and effectively extend its service life.
PMT high-voltage opening and vacuum system linkage to prevent glow discharge
Excitation light is directly introduced into vacuum chamber through the lens, which eliminates the optical path loss and maintains long-term stability of the data.
3. Sample excitation station devices
Opening sample excitation station is suitable for sample analysis of different sizes and shapes.
Analysis gap of sample station: 4mm, small excitation space
Free adjusting of compressive bars, easy to replace the samples.
Optimized argon gas path design and low consumption of argon gas enables fuller the sample excitation and more concentrated discharge.
4. Excitation light source:
Input power: 1.0KVA
Charging capacitor: pre-combustion: 6μF, exposure: 1.5μF
Peak current: pre-combustion: 120A, exposure: 30A
Main circuit peak pressure: 300VDC (automatic adjustment of peak pressure)
Ignition circuit: pulse amplitude: +15 KV
Solid auxiliary space: tunnel diode
Discharge frequency: 150Hz - 600Hz, adjustable
5. Control system:
Measurement and control system: direct data exchange between measurement and control system and the host computer
Measurement method: section integration
Capacity of integration capacitor: 0.047μF
Reproducibility: RSD ≤ 0.2%
High voltage power supply of PMT:
Stability: better than 0.5% for 8 hours
High voltage adjusting: change from-550V to-1000V, with 8 classes (0-7)
High voltage setting: users can change it through computer software changes.
6. Analysis software
The software works in WINDOWS XP operating system. Its main functions are as follows:
1) Adopting one-touch and fast operation for analyzing and other operations;
2) Automatically analyzing programs
3) Manual data access
4) Flexible display and print of analysis results
5) Quality inspection and classification
6) Re-calculation of the concentration
7) Instrument standardization
8) Type standardization
9) Software and instrument configurations and their application
10) Results storage
11) Flexible sample definition
12) Password protection
13) Data processing tools
7. External equipment
1) Commercial computer of famous brand
2) Stylus printer or laser printer
1. Standard Configuration
Spectrometer body (12 channels)
Refer to Accessory 1
2. Optional Accessories
High-precision stabilized voltage supply
Magnetic saturation and power supply
Control sample for measuring samples
Mini air conditioner
List for Spare Parts
Software disk for operation
Oxygen reducing valve
Copper pipe or stainless steel pipe
Add: RM. 803, Chevalier House, 45-51, Chatham Road South, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong